- Life at Tech
- International Freshman
- International Transfer
- Programs for High Schoolers
- Check Application Status
- Find Your Counselor
- Costs, Aid & Scholarships
- Tech Stories
- Get More Info
Admission and Application Information
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 15 (Final date to apply, if you have studied outside the United States during high school. International Applicants are also welcome to apply by the Early Action deadline on October 21.)
All students applying for freshman admission are considered using the same application and basic criteria regardless of classification (domestic or international). Please visit our Freshman section for criteria used to determine competitiveness for admission.
Application Checklist for International Students
- Freshman Application for Admission
- SAT/ACT scores
- School report (sent by school official)
- High School Transcripts and Board Exam results (sent by school official)
- English Translation of Transcripts (if applicable)
Not Required to Apply to Georgia Tech
- TOEFL or IELTS Exam Scores
- Evaluation of International Credential from a third-party company
- Statement of Finances (This information will be collected only if you are admitted and choose to attend GT)
Attention Applicants from China: We recommend that applicants from China participate in a third-party, unscripted interview. Interviewing in this format allows you the opportunity to personally discuss your academic and personal background. Companies providing these services include InitialView. Interviews must be completed prior to November 15 for Early Action consideration and February 1 for Regular Decision.
Questions? Feel free to email email@example.com for assistance!