Check Application Status
Freshman Decision Release
- Freshman applicants will receive their admission decision on Saturday, March 15 beginning at noon EST here.
- If you have done so already, please go to Passport to activate your GT Account. (Instructions can be found here)
- Remember you can enter your birthdate if you do not know your GTid.
- Use your username and password to access your decision.
- If you have trouble activating your account, please call 404-894-7173 or email email@example.com
BuzzPort (Not needed for Freshman Decision Release on Saturday March 15)
BuzzPort is the admission portal for Georgia Tech and will allow you to track your application status. Please be aware that BuzzPort and the e-mail you listed on your application will be the methods we use to communicate with you throughout the process, so it is your responsibility to check both of these frequently for any updates.
Steps to activating your GT account and logging into BuzzPort
- Please go to Passport to activate your GT Account. (Instructions can be found here) You will be assigned a GT Account username and will then create your GT Account password . Please keep this information in a safe location as you will use your GT Account username and password to login to Buzzport.
- Use your GT Account username and password to log in to BuzzPort.
- Select the Applicant tab and click the check application status icon to verify your personal information, track receipt of your documents and test scores, and view your application status. Personal information (including residency status) will not appear correctly in BuzzPort until we have fully processed your application. Please allow three to five weeks for processing.
Should you have any trouble activating your GT Account or logging into BuzzPort, please contact our Technology Support Center.