Freshman Application Update
Check Application Status
Freshman 2014 applicants:
- We are currently in the process of downloading freshman applications to our student information system.
- After Georgia Tech imports your application into our internal database, you will receive an email from Georgia Tech instructing you to activate your GT Account, which you will use to log into BuzzPort, where you can check your application status.
- Please allow one (1) week for our staff to fully process your file and update your personal information. This includes information related to missing documents (high school transcript, school report, and optional teacher recommendation) and test scores.
BuzzPort is the admission portal for Georgia Tech and will allow you to track your application status. Please be aware that BuzzPort and the e-mail you listed on your application will be the methods we use to communicate with you throughout the process, so it is your responsibility to check both of these frequently for any updates.
Steps to activating your GT account and logging into BuzzPort
- Please go to Passport to activate your GT Account. (Instructions can be found here) You will be assigned a GT Account username and will then create your GT Account password . Please keep this information in a safe location as you will use your GT Account username and password to login to Buzzport.
- Use your GT Account username and password to log in to BuzzPort.
- Select the Applicant tab and click the check application status icon to verify your personal information, track receipt of your documents and test scores, and view your application status. Personal information (including residency status) will not appear correctly in BuzzPort until we have fully processed your application. Please allow three to five weeks for processing.
Should you have any trouble activating your GT Account or logging into BuzzPort, please contact our Technology Support Center.