- Life at Tech
- Transfer Selection Process
- Transfer Application Process
- Transfer Credit Information
- Transfer FAQ
- Partnership Programs
- Programs for High Schoolers
- Check Application Status
- Find Your Counselor
- Costs, Aid & Scholarships
- Tech Stories
- Get More Info
Regents' Engineering Transfer Program (RETP)
Transfer to Georgia Tech through the Regents' Engineering Transfer Program (RETP).
Upon successful completion of mathematic, science, and engineering course requirements at a participating RETP institution, students may be admitted to Georgia Tech to complete an Engineering bachelor's degree.
- Students must meet RETP institution and Georgia Tech admission requirements.
- Students must complete at least one semester at a participating RETP institution prior to submitting an RETP application to Georgia Tech.
- No more than two course requirements may be in progress at the document deadline of the application term (spring and summer term applicants only).
- Students not enrolled within their RETP institution for more than two consecutive semesters must re-enroll for a minimum of one semester prior to their RETP application to Georgia Tech.
Visit the College of Engineering RETP website or contact the RETP coordinator on your campus.