Connect with Tech
- September 27th- 28th, 2015: Registration opens July 1st
- October 18th- 19th, 2015: Registration opens August 1st
- November 8th- 9th, 2015: Registration opens September 1st
Who Should Attend?
Connect with Tech is available to highly selective high school seniors in the fall semester and priority is given to admitted students in the spring term. We suggest students review the general freshman admission criteria to determine if they are competitive for admission prior to submitting a reservation request.
The cost to attend is $75 for students and $50 for parents and guests. This covers meals, parking, and materials for student and parents. Students are hosted overnight in an on-campus residence hall or Greek house in the room with their Connect with Tech Host (current GT undergraduate student). Parents and guests must arrange their own lodging.
While academic prestige and national reputation are important, they are not the only factors you’ll consider when making that all-important college decision. You’ll also want to know that the campus atmosphere is right for you and that you’ll feel comfortable and at home. Connect With Tech offers an ideal opportunity to explore the Georgia Tech campus community and see it all for yourself. During Connect With Tech, you’ll also have an opportunity to:
- Meet and socialize with current students
- Experience real campus life
- Speak with faculty and staff members
- Be hosted by a current Tech student
- Attend class
- Tour campus
- Spend two great days on the Georgia Tech campus
Advance reservations and payment are required to attend. Sessions will open for reservations approximately 2 months prior to the session date.