Connect with Tech
- September 27- 28, 2015: Registration opens July 15
- October 18- 19, 2015: Registration opens August 1
- November 8- 9, 2015: Registration opens September 1
Who Should Attend?
Connect with Tech is available to highly selective high school seniors in the fall semester. We suggest students review the general freshman admission criteria to determine if they are competitive for admission prior to submitting a reservation request.
The cost to attend is $75 for students and $50 for parents and guests. This covers meals, parking, and materials for student and parents. Students are hosted overnight in an on-campus residence hall or Greek house in the room with their Connect with Tech Host (current GT undergraduate student). Parents and guests must arrange their own lodging.
While academic prestige and national reputation are important, they are not the only factors you’ll consider when making that all-important college decision. You’ll also want to know that the campus atmosphere is right for you and that you’ll feel comfortable and at home. Connect With Tech offers an ideal opportunity to explore the Georgia Tech campus community and see it all for yourself. During Connect With Tech, you’ll also have an opportunity to:
- Meet and socialize with current students
- Experience real campus life
- Speak with faculty and staff members
- Be hosted by a current Tech student
- Attend class
- Tour campus
- Spend two great days on the Georgia Tech campus
Advance reservations and payment are required to attend. Sessions will open for reservations approximately 2 months prior to the session date.